Blog feedback

Post this in a new blogpost on your Media blog called ‘Blog feedback and Learner Response’ then complete the LR tasks/questions below.

WWW-Good basic understanding of denotation and connotation shown. Some

EBI- Not nearly enough detail in your analysis of the adverts, this is disappointing for GCSE level. . You must add much more depth to your media analysis. This means writing paragraphs rather than sentences. For example, on the WaterAid advert you only offer one sentence each for denotation and connotation. To reach the top grades, you will need to be writing far more than this. Look at this example to see what I mean: http://ishachana2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/denotation-and-connotation.html. Also see Assia and Ashwarya’s blogs for depth that I require at GCSE. Missing a lot of work –  LIAR analysis?


LR: Complete and post missing work as a matter of urgency. Poor analysis of Sherlock clip – re-do. Then, reflect on your first month of Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course? How can you improve the depth and detail of your media analysis?

My strongest piece of work is that I understand the denotation and connotation really well.
My weakest one is the one where I had to create my own advert and I had to analyse it because i did not use enough media language.
The specific skill or knowledge I need to know to develop is the LIAR analyse and the way layouts.
The only thing i need to do to improve is just put more effort in my work and check my accuracy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tatler: case study blog task

OMO advert: blog task

Kim Kardashian Hollywood CSP case study