Storyboard

 
 we used establishing shot to introduce the location where it was set. This make the audience think is it going to be a positive calm day they will think there isn't going to be any action scene.
we used a long shot to show the full image size of the person. this makes the audience think something suspicious is going to happen.
Medium shot was taken to show my casual appearance. The audience would think that I am a casual person but am I though.
 close up shot was taken to show my emotions. The audience would think that I am going to do something negative by look at my appearance.
 over the shoulder shot to show clearly what i'm doing at the over shoulder shot is not giving any clue of what i'm doing whether i'm stealing the phone or using it by asking for it. There are no emotions. This shows the audience that I am going to do something stupid.
 long shot to show that Haaris is chasing me because I robbed his phone. The audience would feel angry because i stole Haaris's phone.
 medium shot to show how I feel and what im doing in this case I am hiding. The audience would wanting me to get caught.

 over the shoulder to show what is happening. The audience would feel proud.



close up shot show the emotion of myself. The audience would think I deserve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tatler: case study blog task

OMO advert: blog task

Kim Kardashian Hollywood CSP case study